Friday, July 15, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

 

  1. If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be?  submitted by An Air Force Wife’s Blog
    Oo, this is a tough one! I don't have a favorite singer because I like a lot of music. Hmm, I think I have to skip this one!
  2. Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time
    I'm trying desperately to find a job! I graduated college in 2009 with a degree in Public Relations and I'm having a hard time finding anything in the communications field here. I've started to look into the freelance writing thing and have given myself an August 15th deadline to find a "real" job. If I don't have anything by then I'll start applying for anything that will give me a paycheck. (Edit: I gave in and applied at the Y for lifeguarding yesterday, I need money! haha)
  3. During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? submitted by Explosions of Love
    No kids yet, no idea what we'll call him or her either before we know. I guess we'll find out when that time comes :)
  4. Have you ever won a blog giveaway?  If so what did you win? submitted by Mrs. O’s Life
    No, I have the worst luck ever but maybe some day!
  5. If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the Army
    Milk, eggs, cheese, tomatoes, spinach, a half-drank bottle of wine, two kinds of coffee, left over jug of sweet tea vodka & lemonade from our trip to Panama City Beach, lots of yogurt, oranges, strawberries, Coke Zero, Coors Light, and a bunch of condiments.


I know I haven't done a post on our wedding yet but I am waiting for our pictures to be done. Yesterday I saw a really cute ABC's recap of the day so I promise as soon as the pictures are done I'll share our amazing day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment