Shortly after I began blogging, and clicking follow on every milspouse bog I found (you guys are awesome!) I started seeing the Milspouse Friday Fill-In by Wife of a Sailor. Now that I am officially a milspouse, and this blog is turning one, I figured today would be a great day for my first fill-in.
- 1. Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife
No, definitely not, Eric has even said he wouldn't "allow" me to join. He doesn't control my decisions like that but I see how unorganized things are sometimes and I would loathe working in an environment like that. I do think dual military couples are great though, and personally know one, so I know it can work.
- What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things
If it were a lazy one I would love a warm, sunny day with a nice breeze, a hammock, and a good book.
- What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away
The past 4 years I worked as a lifeguard at a county beach on a lake so I always worked and it was always our craziest day. I love the fireworks though and this year Eric and I are going to PCB for a few days and we will be there over the 4th :)
- If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
Hmm, this is a tough question.
- What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army WifeI was pretty good about working out at the gym leading up to the wedding, then we moved down here so that didn't happen for a while but I've slowly been getting back on the workout train by running/walking around the park by us. Eric really wants to start P90X soon so my goal is to try and join him.