Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Finally

I BOOKED MY TICKET TO GEORGIA!! I'll be saying goodbye to Wisco and a big, fat HELLO to Georgia on June 16th! My blogging will be sparse, if there's any at all, between now and then so please don't forget about me :)


Haha just put all my books in a box the other day, I'll leave that one for the guys to carry. 

Oh yeah, and I'm getting married in 10 days! Right, like I could ever forget that haha. I can't wait to put on my dress and marry my best friend. Life is so good right now :)  

I hope everyone had a splendid start to June, I know so many of the bloggers I follow are welcoming back loved ones from overseas this month. I'll be thinking of you as I go from Army Fiance to Army Wife!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey cutie i love the post!! I cant believe the time is here, i remember when we were just planning a day! Now i get to marry and spend the rest of my life with the one I LOVE!! :) I hope the wedding and move go perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 4 days married now!

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete