Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! Eric came home Thursday night and left Monday afternoon so of course it was a good one for me :) We got a few important wedding details figured out, including buying me a wedding band. Time went fast and we didn't take any pictures so that was kind of a bummer but oh well. He's thinking about maybe trying to come home over Memorial Day weekend otherwise the next time he will be home is the wedding. Which, take a deep breath, is only about 6 1/2 weeks away. OH MY GOSH! We finally got our invites in the mail after waiting forever for the stamps we ordered and the responses are starting to pour in. So far only one person has said they can't make it! Yikes, this could end up being a pretty big wedding if a majority of the 382 people we invited show up haha.

Sorry to make this short but I must go help my mom with a little thing for my wedding shower this weekend. Oh yeah, my grandma and godmother are throwing me a wedding shower this Saturday and then I have my bachelorette party Saturday night! I'm so excited! Hopefully I'll be back soon with some pictures, have a great rest of the week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment