Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This Is Going To Be Short

I didn't want to go over a week without a post so here's a quick recap of what's been going on over here :)
  • We ordered our wedding invites
  • My hair piece arrived in the mail
  • Our guestbook tree arrived in the mail
  • I found a dress for the flower girl and we are going to try it on tomorrow
  • My wedding invites arrived in the mail!!
  • We met with the florist and officially have our flowers done (well, for the most part)
  • I'm finally meeting with our pastor soon
  • I'm getting together with Eric's mom tomorrow night to get pictures for the slide show
So many things going on! I promise to be back with a longer post soon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Babe it may sound short but you have done a lot this week!! I really appreciate so thanks!! Cant wait for June 11! Luv you gorgeous

    ReplyDelete