Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why I'm Loving The Month of February

  • I'm only 4 months away from becoming the Mrs. to my Mr. 
  • Who doesn't love Valentine's Day!
  • Oh, you don't love Valentine's Day? Too bad, for the first time ever I'm in a relationship that has me feeling lovey dovey and I'm going to celebrate it. Celebrate your love for you by indulging in a raspberry hot chocolate from Starbucks (Work is getting to me, I just threw in a marketing bit to a post..oops. But I do love Starbucks!)
  • I'm going to see Eric this month
  • I'm going to see the city where I'll be moving come July 1st
  • I'm going to look at apartments..to move into with a boy..ooo!! :)
  • THE PACKER'S WON THE SUPERBOWL!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pending wedding/marriage. I wish you happiness.

    I've never been a big Valentine's person. Even when I was in a relationship. I'm much more of a birthday person.

    I loved being a military wife. I miss the military more than I miss my ex. lol.


    Visiting from SITS 31 Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there. Wow, you have a lot coming up but it all sounds great. A wonderful stage in your life. Enjoy it! Good luck. (Now, I must get one of those raspberry hot chocolates from Starbucks...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very exciting time ahead of you! Enjoy every second of it (even the stressful ones, lol)!

    I didn't know Starbucks had raspberry hot chocolate...now I must go get one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from SITS 31DBBB! I hope that you have a great Valentine's Day! Congrats on becoming a Mrs. soon! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! I'm trying to enjoy every moment of the "pre-wedding months", well as much as I can with the stress of wedding planning :) And I hope you were able to get your raspberry hot chocolate! I work at a college campus and we have a coffee shop that brews Starbucks coffee and currently we have the raspberry syrup in stock so that's why we are able to offer it. I didn't realize when I wrote about it that it's not a currently nationally-promoted drink. But it's def. worth the wait if they don't have it :)

    ReplyDelete