Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday

If you're a regular reader you might notice a few things different around here! I spent most of my Sunday redesigning my blog because I didn't like that I couldn't post very big pictures. Then I decided I'd just go ahead and redo all of it haha.

I still have a few things to fix/work on. There isn't any content on them, but I've added pages to my blog!! Look above and feel free to click around. Also, over on my sidebar I can't get my correct font to show up for the titles. I'm tired of looking at html so that probably won't be fixed for a while.

Just wanted to keep you updated in case you stopped by during my redesign today, I changed it about 2304934 times haha. But I'm going to stick with this for now and hopefully get some info onto my new pages :) I hope everyone had a good weekend, I'll be back later this week with pictures of our new wood floor!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. It looks really good! I wish I had the skills to change mine too, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good! I am looking to redesign mine as well, I just need to find the time to sit down and do it! Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete