Sunday, February 20, 2011

Procrastination

I'm a procrastinator. A HUGE procrastinator. And that's why I'm currently about three days behind in the blog challenge I'm doing. Oops. And I've got about 1345345 wedding things to get done.

But all I can think about is Friday. I'll be getting on a plane and flying to Georgia to see the city I'll be moving to in about 5 months and my handsome fiance. I can't wait for a hug and kiss from him. Hurry up Friday! In the mean time, I'm going to try and cross a few things off my ever growing list :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You must be SO happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a support group for people like us? I'm a procrastinator too. Sometimes I care and sometimes I don't.

    Have a safe trip. I loved GA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that's so sweet. I hope Friday will come very quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the wedding! Good luck with the 31DBBB challenge! Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get a few days behind here and there on 31DBBB, and I just try and pick up on the day they are on, and then maybe work backwards as I have time. Hope you had a great time in Georgia!

    ReplyDelete