Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Craftiness & Milestones

**This is officially my 100th post!! Yey!!**

Now that we've celebrated that, I want to share with you my bit of craftiness that emerged over the weekend again. Remember that earring holder I made?


I finally got it on the wall in the bathroom and wanted to add a little more something to it. So with the help of this awesome tutorial from the Mama Monster, my little extra something..

See the cute flowers!?!

They look a lot better in person, and obviously less blurry, but that's what you get with a camera phone. But I love them! The fabric cost about $1.50 (with a ton of left overs) and they took about 5 minutes to make. Super easy and I have tons of ideas of what I could do with more flowers :) Stay tuned and I might just post my other crafty creations!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I need to make something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea! I need to do somemthing like this to organize my earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- that is such a cool idea for earrings- mine are in the bottom of a bin somewhere. And I always misplace them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from SITS! Good luck with the 31DBBB challenge!

    ReplyDelete