Monday, February 7, 2011

31DBBB - Day 1

For the next 31 days I will be participating in The SITS Girls' 31 Days To Build A Better Blog Challenge!



Day 1: Write An Elevator Pitch
An elevator pitch is an overview of your blog that can be delivered in the time span of an elevator ride (for example, thirty seconds or 100–150 words). 


(These instructions were stolen from this nifty blog here)


My blog is a sound board for whatever interests me at the moment, from scrapbooking to becoming a wife of soldier. I started with it not sure where it would go but it's become so much more than a blog to me. It's a great place to meet others who have similar interests or who are going through similar situations. Who knows what I'll write about tomorrow, but I promise it will be interesting!


**to my regular readers, I don't think I'm going to post all 31 one days. I'll keep up with my normal posts and maybe throw in a few here or there if they are interesting**
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited to go through this with you- Nice to 'meet' you! Your pitch is good- I know what I'm getting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you are upfront about the variety of topics. A friend of mine blogged one time about how being nicheless is it's own niche :) You should also check in to the military part of the SITS forum :) (I'm an Army wife so have a vested interest in it being a hopping community!)

    http://www.thatarmywifelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on the 31 day challenge and am now following! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete