Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Recently accomplished to-dos
  • dress ordered and deposit paid
  • bridesmaid dresses ordered
  • photographer booked
  • dj booked
  • ceremony location booked
  • save the dates printed and ready to mail
  • wedding shoes picked out
  • handsome's wedding band ordered, delivered & picked up
  • groomsman tux info figured out
  • ribbon bought for the cake
  • cake pans bought (our baker at work is making it)
I love lists, but they don't really give a lot of in-depth detail. Kind of like the rest of my entries at the moment..I do apologize. I don't ever miss reading a post on a blog I follow but I've kind of been neglecting my own recently.  This weekend I will fix that, I hope everyone is having a great week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment