Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Good news, we finally booked our photographer and DJ!! Band news, Eric still hasn't found out if he was granted leave for the wedding. Oh well, who needs the groom anyway hahaha. But really, I might have a minor melt down if we find out he can't take off for the wedding. Next week he is supposed to get the official word but from what he's told me I'm not too worried.

This past weekend I went to a huge wedding fair at our state park and it was.....interesting. I've been sick and when I first got there I was coughing like crazy and there were tons of people trying to move through isles that didn't quite fit all of us. In the end, aka 5 hours later, I was happy we went because of the two vendors we researched when we got home and then booked a few days later.

My friend Megan, who is one of my bridesmaids, is coming down to visit next weekend and we are going to go to another wedding fair. I don't think this one will be as big but she's already planning her wedding before the ring (her and her boyfriend have talked about getting married and don't kid yourselves, we all do it haha) so I think she'll really like it. I am in desperate need of ideas for flowers and centerpieces. I have some things that I like but I haven't really set my mind on anything so that's the goal for that weekend.

Also, I'm hoping to get my save the dates printed no later than early next week. My friend is doing all of our graphic work so I asked her to send me a copy and I'll share it with you guys as soon as I get it.

Sorry this is another post without pictures, I hope everyone had a great Wednesday!!

ps: don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your up and coming wedding. I am also getting married. We are doing a destination wedding so a lot less planning. Just stopping over from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete