Sunday, January 9, 2011

Twitter

As a public relations graduate, (if you aren't quite sure what PR entails, just think mass communications instead) Twitter has been part of my social media know-how for quite some time. After much consideration I finally decided to create a separate twitter account for my blog. I've read how some bloggers decided to tell their friends and family about their blog and now regret it. I took that advice and immediately removed my blog link from my facebook page and stopped tweeting about it on my personal twitter account.

A few of my friends know about and regularly read my blog and I am happy about that. But, I decided I don't want everyone knowing about it and enjoy not having my family reading my posts. So without futher ado, if you are a twitter user... click here to follow me! This just might help you out with something exciting I have planned soon ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment