Monday, November 22, 2010

Tornado?!?

Oh Wisconsin and your crazy weather! It was a lovely 65 degrees here and FINALLY the sirens went off here for the first time this year. (I'm not a bad person, I understand tornados can cause horrific damage, but I love me some severe weather).  The sirens weren't on for long though because my part of the county isn't actually under the tornado warning. But, the warnings are still in affect so all of the channels are turned onto the news and I am just sitting here waiting for the storms to get here.

It's almost one of my favorite holidays and, even though Eric isn't coming home, I am so excited!! I hope everyone has a great short week!

update: just realized I had tornado spelt wrong in my title...that's slightly embarrassing. oops

No comments:

Post a Comment