Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday

Are Sundays ever good? It's nice to sleep in and have a day to do nothing, well...I guess I have a little more to do than nothing...but I know at the end of today comes Monday. Yuck. Don't get me wrong, I lead a pretty easy lifestyle and my work hours are only 9 to 3ish but it's a whole week of getting up, working out, going to work, and going to bed before Saturday gets here again. And right now I want nothing more than for it to be Christmas and for Eric to be home again.

But there are so many days between then and now. And after Christmas, he leaves again. And it will be 6 months of days until we are married and finally can end this long distance thing. Blah, I know I have a lot to be thankful for, such as him not being overseas or facing a deployment any time soon, but sometimes we just want it all, ya know? And trust me, I am thankful for those things.

The rest of the night will probably be spent hanging around and working on my recipe scrapbook.  I should probably be doing some wedding stuff but oh well, it can wait right?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Stopping over from Saturdays Around the World! I LOVE your layout, girl. You did SUCH a good job on it. I can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete