Friday, November 26, 2010

Redesign

Please bear with me while I attempt to change my blog design...I get bored easily and like to change things up but don't always know what I'm doing :)

Edit::


Whoo!! New design with many thanks to freebies from www.kevinandamanda.com. I'm still having a little bit of issues with my header and something in my background not showing up so if anyone feels the need to dish out a little help please don't hesitate to ask me hahaha. I've also only tested my blog with Firefox and Safari on my Mac so if you're running a different browser and my blog looks off I apologize for that.


I was going to do a Thanksgiving post tonight but after working on this blog for the past 3 hours I think it's time to put away the computer. I hope every had a successful Black Friday, I spent mine seeing Harry Potter :)

Edit.2::

Whoo again! Mess around with things long enough and you'll either break 'em or fix 'em and tonight I fixed 'em! Now the only problem I have is getting rid of that stupid default white border on my images in my sidebar so if anyone knows how to fix that I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment