Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Around the World

What a beautiful Saturday in Wisconsin [I put that there for all you Saturday Around the World visitors :) ] But really, it's sunny and about 80 degrees and I couldn't love it more. I'd be blogging from outside right now but the bees are a little crazy.

My grandparents are down this weekend because we had a funeral for a family member of family friends this morning. Now I am hanging out waiting to Skype with Eric but he's busy playing Xbox haha. I finally got the chance to catch up on Modern Family today, I love that show.  Bella probably thinks I'm crazy because I was laughing so hard, and I'm watching it by myself :)

She decided to take a nap between me and my computer. She totally looks dead haha
 ps, this isn't my room, I know I promised a picture of it when I was done so I'll do that soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Just visiting from Blog Party: Saturday around the world. Your dog looks so much like my dog, but mine is a male and his name is Ditto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm visiting from Amanda & Don's Saturday Around the World. I'm writing from WA where's it raining right now. 80 degrees sounds wonderful! Your puppy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete