Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Friday!

Finally Friday! Actually, the week flew by but I have been oh so impatient because I haven't talked to Eric since Monday. That's a good thing though because he was doing the last thing for AIT before graduation and he will be home next week. It's been six months and three days since we said goodbye before he left for basic, where did the time go!? It's crazy to think we've only spent four days together since then but they were a very good four days.

Not much is going on this weekend, probably doing some cleaning and closing the pool at some point. Last weekend was so nice and would have been the perfect time to close it but there was a tear in the liner somewhere and my dad didn't find it in time. Hopefully this weekend is somewhat nice so I'm not freezing when we close it like usual. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It is crazy how "often" (and I use that term very lightly) we see them! I'll see my fiance for only 2 weeks over a span of 13 months. (7 months down!!!) Gotta love the military. At least he's coming home soon, that's always good!! :)

    ReplyDelete