Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Too Old For This

Seriously, I am so glad I am done lifeguarding soon.  I worked a 5 hour shift this morning and we weren't very busy but I can't handle just sitting there.  My day went so slow and I have no idea how I am going to do it all again tomorrow. (Okay, I know I could have it WAY worse, but just let me complain for a while.)

On a happier note my weekend is quickly becoming much busier than I had thought it would be.  My friend Sara is coming home for the weekend and we are getting together and doing some shopping.  I don't plan on buying too much due to my sad economic state but I will be looking at some things.  Whoo! And now it looks like I'll be doing some babysitting on Friday night for one of my boss's two sons.  I love kids so I'm pretty excited.

Eric finally got to phase up tonight which is good but we only got to talk for a short time so that kind of sucked.  I did get this in a text tonight though.
Isn't he so handsome! I love it and can't wait to have him home again! (And he didn't quite give me permission to share this picture, oops. Hope you don't mind babe, but you look so good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment