Saturday, September 18, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 29

Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Oops, this is a day late because I went out for a few drinks last night :)

Lets see, if life were perfect in the next 365 days I would be engaged and married to the man of my dreams. I would get to see his beautiful face every day and give him kisses when ever I wanted, and not just ones over text messages.  I would finally find a job semi-related to what I went to school for and I would discover that I love doing whatever that job is.  Financial freedom from my parents and perhaps paying a little more than the minimum on my student loan payment would make me a very happy girl.  Doris the Taurus is getting kind of old and I would love to be driving a shiny black Passat with chrome trim, leather seats and a sun roof.  I really want to run another 5k and do a triathlon or 10k. And traveling, I really would like to go on a vacation with Eric somewhere :)

Because of where I am at in life at the moment most of these are hopes or dreams and not plans.  But hey, a girl can dream can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment