Sunday, September 12, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 24

Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

This is going to be a quick one because I am exhausted.  I spent a wonderful, warm Sunday out on the lake up at my grandparents house.  It's most likely the last time I will be out on the boat and jet skis before the summer is over so it was nice to actually have some warm weather back.  I can't say the same for the water though, brr!  When we anchored we were by another boat and I had to get in to move us a bit farther away and oh goodness, the water was a numbing 67 degrees.  Yeah, I didn't stay in long.  Instead I layed out soaking up the sun and then took a last quick ride on the jet ski before heading in.  What a perfect Sunday, oh and the Packers won!

The ride home went quick because I was texting with Eric the whole time.  I don't get mad when people look at me crazy when I tell them about him and I and our future plans but you know what, EFF OFF if you are going to judge me.  I know we've only been together for six months and in the last 5 months only spent 4 days together, but I love him.  I can't imagine the rest of my life without him.  And I don't want to wait an eternity to be with him just because we've only been together a short time.  I would never throw away other things in life just to be with a guy but A) I currently don't have much going on to "throw away" and B) what good are those things when I'm constantly missing this wonderful, amazing man I know I'm meant to be with?  Life isn't guaranteed and tomorrow may never come so I don't want to waste any time just because you think it's right.  I want to be able to fall asleep next to him every night and wake up next to him every morning.  He makes me so unbelievably happy and I know if you were experiencing what I am you wouldn't want to wait either.

Well now that I went off on that little tangent I think it's time for some sleep.  I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment