Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 20

A Hobby of Yours

Well, as you all may know since I've posted about it a few times, I've really gotten into scrapbooking.  I've never been the crafty type until recently and it definitely helps fill all the free time I have.  I can't wait till I can have a room for scrapbooking and don't have to have all my stuff shoved in my closet!  I may or may not have looked at a few amazing scrapbooking rooms online and been insanely jealous :)

Another hobby of mine I've come across is working out.  I pretty much consider myself an athlete but I didn't consider working out a hobby until it was no longer required to be up at 5 and in the pool by 530.  I think those early morning practices have killed the morning person in me haha.  Eric said he wanted to go running together when he comes home.  Uh, hello! The man runs like a 13 minute two mile, yikes!  So I've gotten back into the running thing and am lifting 3 days a week.  But when him and I go running, it will be much slower than he's use to..sorry babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment