Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Getting to Know You

Getting to know YOU

***I know this was supposed to be done on Sunday but I'm a little behind, oops.***

The Q's.

1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?

Well I'm going to be a little biased here and go with swimmers.  Or baseball players, because I love baseball pants ;)

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?

Procrastinator, for sure.  I am doing this Sunday post on Wednesday for example, whoops! 

3. Diet or regular (soda)?

Coke Zero or regular..I hate diet soda. 

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?

Scarves, I love them and I have a whole basket full.

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

Subway, yumm.

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?

Well I've recently discovered that I LOVE how Eric looks in his ACU's, so that's quite sexy.  :)

7. Did you wear braces?

I did, but not for long.  I got them in sixth grade and wore them for less than a year. 

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?

Hmm, looks are nice but I'm a sucker for a nice guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment