Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to Know You

Decided this would be fun for Sundays :)



Getting to know YOU

The Q's.

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
 Oh yikes, no.
 
2. What's the last concert you've been to?
Wow, I really had to think about this.  I believe it was the $10 David Cook concert at school, I only knew 2 songs but we were up super close so that was kind of neat.
 
3  What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
Is the Cosby show from the 80's?  Is it a sitcom?
 
4. Were you named after anyone?
Nope.
 
5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Only intimate items, I usually don't wash shirts and such.
 
6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
 Probably something productive, hahaha.  Who am I kidding, I would probably be on Facebook.
 
7. What is your favorite department store?
Hmm...Macy's maybe?
 
8. If  you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
Legs for sure, imagine all the time I would have!

No comments:

Post a Comment