Thursday, August 26, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 7

A Photo That Makes You Happy


I think I posted this picture recently when I wrote about my trip to Georgia but here it is again.  I just love this picture and the man in it :) 

**I've stopped writing my '30 Days of Me' posts so far in advance, I'll still probably write it the day or night before but I just feel like everything was so old by time it was posted haha.  I have decided to go the P90X route so I started on Monday but skipped Tuesday's workout due to some things and did it the next morning instead. Yey for goals and working out. Hope everyone has a great Thursday!**

2 comments:

  1. That picture makes me happy too! You are both smiling wonderfully! Seeing others happy, makes me happy!

    Thanks for sharing. I found you at New Friend Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great photos...900 miles away from him, huh? that must be hard. Visiting from Chickadee Fridays and hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete