Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Love the Little Things

Happy Fourth of July, I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.  We are blessed with the freedom we have today thanks to those who serve to protect it and I am so proud to be part of the life of a man who has chosen to do this.

This weekend flew by again and ended on a perfect note with a wonderful hour and half conversation with Eric.  Everything he says just has me grinning like a fool because he has made me so incredibly happy.  Even the smallest things affect me in the biggest ways and it is the greatest feeling in the world.

I am a big fan of goal setting [thank you high school swimming] and tomorrow begins my "workout every morning so your lazy ass doesn't skip the gym after work" goal.  I like working out, in fact, I love working out.  The hardest part I have is not resetting my alarm and going back to sleep.  So I am going to start small and try and make it to the Y every morning before work this week Monday through Friday.  Have a good week and enjoy your Monday off if you happen to be one of the lucky ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment